Frequently Asked Questions
- Does a Pretrial Services Officer work for the U.S. Attorneys Office, also known as the "government?"
- What are the types of bond may be set by the Court?
- What is needed to post a property bond?
- What happens if the bond is revoked?
- What does it mean when someone is a third party custodian?
- What are the conditions of release?
- What is home confinement?
- What is required for electronic monitoring in a home?
- I have an urgent issue and my officer is not available. What should I do?
- I forgot to call the drug testing color code line last night, what can I do now?
- I am on drug testing and was just prescribed medication by my doctor. What should I do?
- I am on Pretrial supervision, and I was arrested or cited. What do I do now?
- I was sentenced and have been allowed to self-surrender to a federal institution. Am I still on supervision?