Our Mission is observed through the following Cultural Characteristics:
- In our culture, defendants are treated with dignity and respect.
- We understand our role with the Court and can be counted on as a valued member of the judicial process.
- The organizational environment is built on trust that allows for honest, open, and reciprocal communication between all members of the staff.
- It is a culture where members work individually and collectively to promote the best interest of the team.
- It is a culture where every staff member feels valued and acknowledged appropriately.
- A progressive culture that fosters innovation and opportunities for professional enrichment and development.